Saturday, December 1, 2012

this


Saturday morning, the first day of the last month of the year. my cousins  and friends abroad have put up their christmas trees and hung up their stockings! i have not begun to think of 2013, but, if there were three wishes i got as a gift, i would first ask for me to be a neat freak. if only!

and, the second wish would be for me to wake up (a tad smoothly) early in the mornings. i can jump out of bed on school days, but otherwise it is right next to impossible for me. 

i think, no, i feel, quite strongly, that if i could master the two habits of waking up earlier and putting things back in their place, properly, 40% of my problems would disappear. my mind would feel as open  as my clutter-free surroundings. and, the rest of my problems... oh well! nothing is in my hands is it?

DSC_0278

DSC_0272

DSC_0279


PS
anyone know who can grant me these wishes?

5 comments:

Srivilasica said...

I will send my personal fairie godmummy over. :D

arundati said...

if you find a way to get those wishes sanctioned, share the secret with me too! i know its super tough with a full household, but one thing that keeps me sane is the 'just 5' rule each night... i put away either 5 things or tidy up for 5 whole minutes, depending on how tired i am each night before i sleep... slowly makes things easier...

arundati said...

plus i love the candle holder... is it coconut shell?

Shilpa said...

Sindhuma - do, do. i am begging of you...

Shilpa said...

arundati - i have tried the "just three" rule also. it doesn't work for more than three days, at the most...

after she swishes her wand here, i will send her to H'bad :D

yes, a friend gifted from S'pore!