Wednesday, March 3, 2010

of boldness, or the lack there of

This quote jumped at me from the last page of the newspaper this morning.



In contemplating the words, I found an easy excuse not to get up from where I sat long after the tea was gone!



I made a note of them words in my diary for the year!



Might as well click some more of the broken tea cup, the old soap dispenser and the ancient candle as long as I was mulling it over...



Not a bad start to a sunny, very much routine, ordinary day. To prove the point, a picture with no point at all.



Hope it was a nice day for you all :)

3 comments:

Shalini said...

I like your thought process. We all need to slow down and mull things over once in a while.

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

I loved the way you have slowly taken thngs up and ur thought process

Shilpa said...

thank you!