Friday, July 1, 2011

the dog,

the bloody dog, got my dictionary. Not just some dictionary. But, one that I have been lugging around since my journalism school days. One without which I cannot write more than three complete sentences. No really.

DSC_0275

Sigh. Some tears, lots of staring down the dog, a little bit of inspiration, lots of gloopy glue and a pretty shirt that does not become my pear-shaped-voluptuousness (I could just say fat thighs, but, you know) anymore...

DSC_0278

....and I feel like I live in a land filled with sunshine, fluttering butterflies, frog princes, magical lanterns and polka.


PS
I also get carried away :)


6 comments:

arundati said...

i love what you did to the dictionary, apart from the heartbreak caused, i think your dictionary looks far sexier now...and i love that wall.... while i write this comment, painters are trying to give me a shade similar to that on one wall of my own...
p.s: did you paint those butterflies?

Shilpa said...

sadly no. they were these asian paints stencils. we have bronze rhodedenron leaves on the green wall, also stencilled.

yes, yes. flourescent green and you drew on your wall. gasp! can't wait to see the results arundati :)

Srivilasica said...

The KTO dictionary gets sexy, eh?

Shalini said...

Lol, you crack me up! It looks good now and is totally in sync with it's surroundings.

Shilpa said...

he he, you can say that!

since we are on KTO, his d-i-l poorna is so haaawt in delhi belly. saw her in promos! remember the reception they gave us after the azad-poorna wedding!!

Shilpa said...

thank you shalini!